Request to support header-auth bypass in iOS app
Hi Ben,
Would you be able to consider adding an option to enable header-auth bypass (also known as custom proxy headers) in the Security Spy app please?
I self-host Netbird and use the reverse proxy feature to access applications I host at home. Most of these are used via https where authentication is done via Google OAuth, but a number of these open-source apps have mobile clients (such as Immich and location tracking app Dawarich) which aren't compatible with OAuth redirections, so they have an option to define custom headers in the app that Netbird is configured to pick up.
Within Netbird I define the header name and a random token against the URL I use to access the app, which I then copy into the app, e.g.
I would like to do the same with the Security Spy app so that my family can access this service without exposing ports on the internet. I don't want to install the Netbird client (or Tailscale) on each family device just for the occasional app use as it can be a battery drain.
Many thanks,
Paul.

